Thermal Roof Inspection
Infrared inspections are non-destructive, highly efficient and provide a visual qualification of damaged areas of a flat roof. Infrared thermography is the only diagnostic technology that lets you instantly visualize and verify thermal performance.
My Drone Survey uses FLIR’s drone mounted technology to help identify thermal anomalies and quantify them with precise non-contact temperature measurement.
With this information, our surveyors can produce detailed reports that can provide invaluable data that can potentially save you many thousands of pounds. Our professional thermographic inspections can substantially reduce your roof repair and replacement costs by:
- Targeting water damaged roof areas and wet insulation for effective repair
- Identifying sound roof sections for conservation
- Locating small concentrations of moisture before it causes serious damage
- Prevent costly roof replacements that are not officially warranted
- Improving specifications for more competitive bidding
- Providing independent, objective information about the actual condition of your roof system to help you make sound decisions based on fact, not opinions
- Prolong the life of your roof with effective routine maintenance
If you feel that you could benefit from our Thermal Surveying Service, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our experts today.